JEOSM is an expert portrait photographer who works for brands like Adidas, Spanish media conglomerate Atresmedia and international publisher Penguin Random House.
His very unique style draws the best out of his subjects, who range from people like football superstar Cristiano Ronaldo, to actress Úrsula Corberó to the President of Spain Pedro Sánchez. And it’s his style that transforms black and white or color shots into cutting-edge artworks.
Domestika challenged JEOSM to portray one of our team using everyday objects to create artistic effects. Will he succeed? Find out in the video.
If you want to learn to play with artificial light and contrast to achieve photos that are full of strength and character, don’t miss JEOSM’s online course: Black and White Portrait Photography with Character.
English version by @studiogaunt
You may also like:
- Essential Portrait Photography Equipment
- What is Documentary Family Photography?
- Basic Fashion Photography Equipment
- Intimate Photography Portraits,a course by Marta Mas Girones
- Editorial Portraiture: Light and Creativity, a course by Marta Mas Girones