My name is Gabriel Nieto. I am an art director and a 3D artist from São Paulo, Brazil.
I've worked at many ad agencies such as Annova-AG, ID/TBWA, Wunderman, Salem and DMS for the last 5 years. Currently I study in Melies (Cinema, 3D and Animation School) and I am making my first 3D short movie (modeling, texturing, lighting, shading, rendering, animation, post production).
• I am bachelor in Social Communication at ESPM (Superior School of Advertising and Marketing) from São Paulo-SP (2008 to 2012).
• I completed SENAI – SP’s Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign courses. (2010)
• I completed DRC’s 3D modeling course. (2012)
• I completed MELIES’s 3D modeling course. (2013)
• I completed Digital-Tutors’ (www.digitaltutors.com) online courses “Introduction to Modeling in Maya”, “Motorcycle Modeling Techniques in Maya”, “Understanding Facial Anatomy in ZBrush” and “Developing Expert Product Visualizations in Maya and V-ray”. (2013-2014)
Maya, ZBrush, Vray, Modo, Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
You can see my work in my portfolio www.cargocollective.com/gabrielnieto
+34 634 905 004
A course by zigor samaniego
3D, and Animation
- Gabriel Nieto – @gabrielnieto_1
- Open to job offers freelance or contract