Hi there! I am a title sequence designer working out of HUGE Designs in London.
I was born in Guildford, England in 1979 and grew up in Western New York.
I have been working in the titles industry for over ten years now and have created the opening titles for shows including The Walking Dead, Chucky, The Serpent, Around the World in 80 Days, Das Boot and The Son.
- ROYAL TELEVISION SOCIETY NOMINATION 2022 Around the World in 80 Days
- BAFTA NOMINATION 2022 Around the World in 80 Days
- SXSW EXCELLENCE IN TITLE DESIGN 2017 The Shannara Chronicles
- SXSW EXCELLENCE IN TITLE DESIGN 2017 Into the Badlands
- BAFTA NOMINATION 2016 The Last Kingdom
- BAFTA NOMINATION 2015 Da Vincis Demons
- ROYAL TELEVISION SOCIETY NOMINATION 2015 By Any Means
- PRIMETIME EMMY AWARD 2013 Da Vincis Demons
- ROYAL TELEVISION SOCIETY AWARD 2011 Any Human Heart
- PRIMETIME EMMY NOMINATION 2011 Any Human Heart
- SXSW EXCELLENCE IN TITLE DESIGN 2011 Any Human Heart
Title Sequence Animation in After Effects
Learn how to create a striking opening sequence for a movie or series by editing images and layouts in Photoshop, then bring it to life in After Effects
A course by Paul McDonnell, Title Sequence Designer75% Disc. $39.99USD
- Paul McDonnell – @prmcdonnell