Are you excited about having your own personal travel assistant to help you plan your next adventures quickly and easily? This tutorial is a fascinating journey that will teach you how to get the most out of this powerful tool.
Let's see how to create your own travel assistant with Chat GPT
1. Define your Travel Role: The first thing you will learn is how to define the role of your travel assistant. This will determine how Chat GPT will help you plan your adventure. Victor will guide you in choosing a role that suits your specific needs.
2. Set your Travel Goal: Next, it is crucial to set a clear goal for your trip. This step defines the scope of your assistant's work and provides them with specific context to help you. You will be able to define an effective objective.
3. Provide Context with Variables: To get accurate and personalized results, you will learn how to add context using variables. These variables are like pieces of a puzzle that Chat GPT will use to generate your travel plans. You will understand how this process works.
4. Mission: Plan your Trip: The main mission of Chat GPT is to help you plan your trip effectively. Based on your role, objective and context, Chat GPT will generate a detailed itinerary that includes activities, schedules and more.
5. Generate the Output Format: Víctor Mollá will show you how to generate an output format, such as a table, that will help you visualize and organize your travel plan in a clear and concise way.
6. Rule: Add a Row per Activity: To make your itinerary even more practical, you will set a rule that instructs Chat GPT to add a row for each activity in your plan. This will make it easier to organize your activities.
7. Explore Different Destinations: One of the key advantages of working with GPT Chat is that you can explore different destinations easily. If you want to change your travel destination, simply modify the prompt, as will be shown in the course.
“Enhance our product value purpose by producing multiple video assets that will engage with our users and ultimately convert”