About Caravelo ✈
We are a travel-tech company specialized in creating SaaS solutions for subscriptions, chatbots and tools that help airlines create a better customer experience and increase revenue.
What are we looking for? 🙋♀️🙋♂️
We are looking for our first in-house designer, giving you the chance to shape our products’ design, create a design-based competitive advantage and make our customers’ lives easier.
The role: 🕵️♂️
You will become the reference point for design in our company and, even if the bulk of your work will be on the UI side, you’ll get some variety in your work by supporting our communication team’s needs. On the latter you’ll be asked to support the creation of pre-sales demos, marketing collaterals, recruiting ads as well as mock-ups, presentations and other artifacts.
Your responsibilities will include: 💪
- Design novel, functional, and visually attractive omnichannel interfaces (web, mobile and conversational) for our stakeholders (B2B users and B2C end-users).
- Implement your UI designs in collaboration with the front-end dev and Product Management team.
- Be involved in the full product life scale: presale, discovery, feature design and bug fixing.
- Contribute to new feature development and user research together with the Product Management team.
- Document and lead the creation of a UX/UI knowledge base for our niche (at the convergence of travel and advanced commerce solutions).
- Collaborate across teams, from our commercial team to the development team, designing demos & prototypes showcasing the next generations of our solutions.
- Maintain and evolve our corporate brand manual with an on-brand corporate toolkit (corporate artefacts like the slide deck, infographics, social posts, etc).
- Support other departments with punctual design deliveries (e.g., Summer Day T-Shirt).
- Proven work experience as a UI Designer or similar role (3+ years).
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, mock-ups, etc.
- Portfolio of design projects (professional, academical or personal).
- Up-to-date knowledge of Figma.
- Knowledge of design software like Miro, inVision, Sketch, etc.
About you: 👇
- You have team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- You have good time-management skills.
- You have a strong sense of commitment, accountability, and ownership, on both individual tasks and group projects.
- You deep understanding of software development process.
It would be nice if you have: 🤩
- Experience working in a start-up environment.
- Experience with B2B product or an admin portal.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies.
What we offer: 🍕
- Full-time position at our spacious office in the heart of Barcelona (Hybrid model). 💻
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible schedule and short workday on Fridays.
- Plenty of space for personal and professional development.
- The possibility to see the results of your work, and have a real impact on the business.
- Inclusive and international work environment.
- Social benefits paid from your gross salary with Cobee (Health insurance, Transport / Restaurant / Kindergarten check) and discounted gym membership (Andjoy).
- UI Designer
- Barcelona, Spain
- Carrer de la Diputaciò 303, Barcelona