I help creative entrepreneurs, leaders, and teams bring their biggest ideas to life and scale their impact.
My mission is to help 1 million creative people (like you) bring their biggest ideas to life and become their best creative selves (aka become Creative Badasses 😎).
The values that drive me are creativity, curiosity, compassion, and courage.
I’ve worked 1-on-1 with hundreds of creative people and presented to thousands of others across the world from every continent except Antarctica (for some reason penguins aren’t into self-development).
My clients come from all creative industries - from technology, design, marketing, software development, filmmaking, writing, art, music, architecture, content creators & influencers, professional speaking, academia, non-profit, and other small and mid-sized creative businesses.
These are people who are pursuing big goals like writing + filming a feature film (and it winning a Sundance award), building an app or product (and getting accepted into Y Combinator or getting VC funding), launching a new business or side hustle, writing a book, or leading a team towards higher levels of innovation & growth.
🤘Here are 3 things you probably don’t know about me:
- Thing #1: My last name Fajans rhymes with "lions"🦁. This is a Polish last name. My Polish great-grandfather Kazimierz Fajans discovered the chemical element, Protactinium, and ate lunch with Albert Einstein at a table my parents now have in their dining room.
- Thing #2: I have a PhD in Positive Organizational Psychology from Claremont Graduate University, where I studied under Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, world-renowned author of Flow. My research focused on how to help people learn, develop, and lead more effectively to better achieve creative goals ⚡️.
- Thing #3: I am an avid music creator🎵 and guitar player 🎸 - and since the birth of my amazingly curious, creative, and energetic ~3-year-old son, Hendrix, I have been creating funky fresh kids music that captures the authenticity, joy, craziness, and fun of toddlers and parents experiencing the world together. This is NOT anything like the typical cookie-cutter children's music out there. The president of the National Association of Record Industry Professionals (NARIP) described my EP, Trash Truck, as "Beastie Boys for Babies" 🤣.
You can learn more about me and my journey with creativity and coaching in my Domestika course!
I'd be honored to have you as a student 🙏.
Learn to create a momentum system to help you stay motivated by prioritizing your goals and overcoming creative blocks with confidence
A course by Jeff Fajans, Creative Performance and Leadership Coach60% Disc. $59.99USD
- Jeff Fajans – @jeff_fajans
- Get Unstuck, Bring Your Biggest Ideas to Life
- Open to job opportunities, freelance or contract