If you are smart, charismatic, creative and love making things happen, you should join us.
We are looking for a content producer with proven experience managing shoots, to join our new team for a few months and be the person responsible for handling the organization’s and our Client’s content production needs. Our production will be held in Barcelona in December and January.
Targeted starting date – Immediately
Required experience and competences
• Minimum 5 years experience as a production/ line producer servicing the advertising industry.
• Can work autonomously.
• Strong budget management capabilities
• Experience negotiating with vendors and talent
• Ability to lead and execute production and project management efforts in a team environment
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• High level understanding of video and post-production, creative presentation and execution
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Clear understanding of post-production practices and techniques for communication purposes
• Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects and work independently.
• Ability to form and maintain strong relationships with vendors, talent and production
• Understands and delivers against financial goals on assigned projects.
• Understanding all of Dragon’s services and offerings.
Budgeting and Scheduling
• Create and oversee estimates for content projects (online, broadcast and photoshoots) in various stages of production and post-production. Responsible for maintaining profit margin and billing at scheduled time.
• Solicit bids from 3rd party vendor and freelance crew for estimates
• Balance the content team's workload and maintain the production calendar, alert the Operation Director of scheduling shifts. Schedule check-in meetings with creative director and client services based on the production timeline.
• Solicit work from third-party vendors such as photographers, production companies, shoot crew, and freelance artists (storyboard, motion and editors) etc when outside resources are needed.
• Negotiate rates and terms for 3rd part work under a client guidance
• Execution of talent contracts to be submitted for processing to 3rd part signatory
• Plan and Prep schedule a Client content shoot still and motion.
• Work with various DP's to hire on set crew members
• Manage production shoots for Key Art, TVC Shoots, and Content events as line producer for Dragons Group
• Collect all invoicing from 3rd party crewmembers once the shoot is complete and actualize budgets
- Content Producer
- Dragons Group
- Barcelona, Spain