Multiple award winning startup, including recognition from Santander Bank, Digital Logistics Hub and Porsche, HOMYHUB’s mission is to unlock the full potential of garages. This is achieved by turning the Smartphone into a Smart Garage Remote and creating a marketplace for New Generation Services.
Due to our recent commercial achievements, like our successful pilot and partnership with Correos to launch the Service CityPaq Garaje, HOMYHUB team successfully raised its seed round (including prestigious investors from the startup ecosystem) and now it’s increasing the speed. This includes faster evolution and continuous improvement and development of our products and services.
This is why HOMYHUB is looking for a Senior Frontend Programmer with React.js experience, who breaths a well structured and efficient code.
- Be part of the frontend team and work closely with the product team, which together are rapidly building, launching and continuously improving a cool product that is reaching thousands of people.
- Enforce sound development practices and methodology to ensure the quality delivery.
- Develop functional, beautiful and elegant frontend with an eye for user experience and attention to detail.
- Work hand in hand with the Head of Frontend.
- At least 5 years of experience in Front end development (app & web)
- At least 2 years experience in React.js.
- Experience in React Native.
- Knowledge of responsive design principles and a love for UI/UX, with a strong emphasis on the details and simplicity in both design and code.
- Experience and knowledge of coding and design skills with a strong understanding of design patterns, frameworks and data models.
- Experience working with and have a good understanding of Development process like Agile with Scrum or Kanban methodology.
- Ability to contribute to architecture review sessions with inputs to architecture team through framework analysis, design patterns, prototype specifications.
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of the desired product.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, Non-functional requirements (NFRs).
- Ability to contribute to complex design-related activities apart from Coding, review and testing activities.
- Ability to do technical research and work on POCs.
- Ability to identify areas of automation and implement using tools and reusable components.
- Ability to take risks in design, pushing past the obvious, and bringing a user-centric approach to design solutions.
- Willingness to learn new technologies/products on the job.
- Client interfacing for complex reviews and mentor the team on Technical Competencies.
- Knowledge of project management tools such as Trello.
- Knowledge of development tools like Bitbucket and Gitlab.
- Ability to represent analytics and infographics.
- Experience with Material UI
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud design programs.
- Previous experience in the startup culture.
- If you read this description till here, it's likely you speak English well enough.
- A good Table Tennis player, able to lose with a smile :)
What we offer...
- A cool and amazing working place and a crazy multinational team.
- One day work from home per week and flexible working hours.
- Free beers and snacks (because we love to chill too).
- Free entry to the top startup events in Spain.
- Unlimited opportunity to learn and grow in the startup culture.
- 35.000 to 45.000 annual salary, negotiable depending on technical and management experience.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Senior Frontend Developer in React.js
- Madrid, Spain
- Entre 35.000€ - 45.000€ anuales, negociable.