What are we looking for?
For our team based in Madrid, we are looking for a UX Designer willing to pursue a career in IT. Are you willing to work in an international and diverse environment? Are you interested in keeping up with the latest developments in IT Market? Are you eager to work in a team towards innovation? Then, you are the person we are looking for!
Your main responsibilities will be:
-Creating compelling digital experience that drive business results
-Driving interactive product development from site map to launch
-Developing prototypes that illustrate hierarchy and navigation
-Ability to create high fidelity wireframes from early concept ideas or sketches
-Understanding of the latest mobile interaction design guidelines (iOS7+, Material Design, Metro)
-Up to date with the latest prototyping tools
-Partner with developers, and designers to find the right solution for the screen, the customer journey and behaviour of the product
-Test concepts, perform task and user analysis, and assist with user acceptance testing
Skills that will help you succeed:
-Graduate in Design.
-Advanced knowledge of iOS design and App graphics design
-Mobile projects experience
-Experience at working with developing teams
-Fluency in English (at least B2 level)
- Initiative, flexibility, proactivity and responsibility
- Experience working in challenging environments
- Team oriented
- Competitive salary
- Restaurant tickets and life insurance for every employee
- Flexible compensation plan, according to your needs
- Customized plan for professional development and training program
- Technical certifications - Subsidized English / German / Spanish courses
- Flexible working hours and short Fridays
- Program to improve and promote healthy lifestyle at work: sports program and fresh fruit in the offices -International work culture
GFT is a business change and IT company trusted by the world’s leading financial institutions to meet the demands of the digital revolution. Innovation and creativity are part of our DNA and drive our own success story.
What do we offer?
Competitive salary + social benefits + individual career plan + co-financed training + flexible working hours + Fridays: intensive working days + great corporate culture.
Join our global team!
- UX Designer
- Madrid, Spain
- C/Orduña nº 1