Caravelo is hiring! We are looking for new members to join our company, as we embark on the next stage of growth.
We specialize in solutions for the airline industry: we help bring airlines together with their passengers to improve the revenues, processes and travel of their customers.
Are you a UI developer with experience in the design and implementation of web interfaces? Do you take full responsibility for your work, do you love working to create web pages that customers value and want to learn and continuously improve? If so, we would like to hear from you.
Caravelo is a technology company based in Barcelona specializing in solutions for the airline industry. We make the airlines increase their revenues, expand their distribution and improve the management of their processes with products that are intuitive, innovative and market leaders.
This will be your role:
• Implementation of web interfaces for new product lines
• Improvement and maintenance of existing interfaces
Skills & Requirements:
• Experience in the design and implementation of web interfaces (SASS, HTML5, ES & c.)
• Development of web interfaces for mobile devices (e.g. Onsen UI)
• "Responsive" design (multi-device)
• Methodologies for the reuse of components (e.g. BEM)
• Automation of construction flows and optimization of resources (i.e. Gulp, Grunt)
• Advanced knowledge of ECMAScript 7
• Medium or advanced knowledge of PHP frameworks (e.g. Laravel)
• Notions of interaction design
• 3+ years of experience
What you will get from us:
• Supportive colleagues who lead their field
• An opportunity to develop your skills quickly. Annual Pluralsight subscription!
• Be a part of exciting global projects and help deliver global firsts
• A competitive salary that goes hand-in-hand with your competitive skills
• Beacause we know perks are appreciated here and there, we offer you working in a flexible work environment, Transport cheques, Restaurant cheques, Nursery cheques, and Discounts in Private healthcare and Gymforless ! And of course, Company away days, activities, beers all happen too.
You will be working with a recognized company within your industry:
• Most innovative distribution solution of 2017 - Technology & Innovation in airline distribution 2017 - T2RL
• NDC Hackathon Winner 2016 - Most commercially viable and best executed technology in the 'Improving Business Travel' category - IATA
• Disrupted by Mobile 2015 - Winner of the first 4YFN Awards startup competition in the Disrupted by Mobile category - Mobile World Congress
• Top 100 EU Startups 2013 - The 100 companies causing the greatest buzz, according to the local commentators, investors and entrepreneurs - Wired
• IT innovation of the Year 2012 - Recognising the Airport, Airline and IT company responsible for the most powerful information technology innovation - CAPA
• The best airline & travel industry Loyalty IT Solution recognised for driving airline non-ticket revenues - Most Innovative Loyalty Tech - 2012 - Airline Information
• Website of the Year - Celebrating the best and brightest in aviation websites and social media activities - 2011 - Flightglobal
- Front-end UI Web Developer
- Barcelona, Spain
- Ronda Sant Pere 19, 6-4, 08010, Barcelona