I am a content creation powerhouse. Part marketer, part copywriter with over 20 years experience in digital marketing.
Here are a few of my biggest wins:
- Published over a million words online in publications ranging from Forbes, Entrepreneur, TechCrunch, MarketingProfs, CoSchedule’s blog, and many, many others.
- Won a Gold Hermes Award for blogging, plus several other B2B content awards.
- Been a freelance writer for over 15 years.
- Earned Master Content Marketer certification from Copyblogger.
- Won a New York Press Award for a feature article I wrote while still in college.
- Ran a/b split tests on headlines that saved my clients up to $900,000 per year in ad spend.
- Earned a Master's Degree in Direct and Interactive Marketing from New York University.
- Have launched, grown, and sold three internet businesses.
- Wrote a best-selling Kindle book.
- Profitably managed a $4.7 million annual pay per click budget for an online service - $13,000 in ad spend per day.
- Have created online courses about freelance writing, content promotion, content strategy, email copywriting, and how to write a Kindle book to boost your business.
When I'm not working, I am usually:
- Gardening. I'm a certified Master Gardener.
- Spending time with my husband, who is a financial advisor and a priest.
- On the trail. I am an avid hiker with medical certification and a deep love of the wilderness. I am also a true trail-blazer: I found a way from the Santa Fe Ski Basin all the way to Taos Plaza in northern New Mexico. It covers 118 miles over the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, crossing four counties and 20,000 feet of cumulative elevation.
Fundamentos del copywriting para newsletters
Aprende a redactar una newsletter eficaz para atraer a tus lectores, comunicarte con seguridad e impulsar tu negocio
Un curso de Pam Neely, Redactora creativa y estratega de contenidos75% Dto. $39.99USD
- Pam Neely – @pamneely
- Content creator, writing coach, and content strategist