LABYRINTH is a young, international and dynamic Product Design Studio based in Barcelona.
We aim to create practical, useful and also funny products that meet everyday needs and that provide original alternatives for great gifts.
We are looking for a young, responsible and motivated person with an international background and great skills for description and redaction to create contents for our web, blog and social medias.
You should have a strong interest in trends, design, publicity and communication in general.
As we are always active and working on several projects at the time - the candidate should be flexible and have the ability to work both in a team and individually.
Prepare a file with your best works, texts and ideas and send us a pdf or an online portfolio.
We are looking forward to reviewing your application and knowing you!
- Take part in Labyrinth`s Media Communication Strategy
- Copywriting, proofing and delivering content for online (web page, social medias, email campaigns, blog, etc)
- Plan, create and implement Social Media campaigns (facebook, twitter, youtube).
- Help with Company related projects.
- Studies related to Publicity, Marketing, (Audio-Video) Communication, Industrial Design, Events, Social Media, Journalism, PR or similar…
- Knowledge of internet, social media and social networks
- International profile. High level of English and Spanish is essential.
- Additional languages are a plus.
- Graphic Design tools (Adobe CS)and other Multimedia skills are a plus
- Being positive and eager to evolve with a “can-do” attitude.
-Minimum age: 20 years
- Matriculation in the university with the possibility to sign a practicing internship (“convenio”)
3 Months Practicum with the possibility of entering a fix position for a long-term collaboration.
Tipe: part time (10-20 hours per week), morning or afternoon.