Printsome is the online custom apparel agency which provides the best user experience from first contact, continuing beyond completion of the project. Unlike our main competitors, who complicate the process and lack the support to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, we offer an attentive and awesome service, leaving you with a sense of relaxation and trust. Our focus is on internal and external marketing agencies, event management companies and SMEs.
• Checking, preparing & adapting clients material for apparel printing;
• Creating detailed visual mock-ups for the final orders;
• Supporting the Online Marketing team with imagery for articles, email marketing campaigns, Social Media channels, etc;
• Reviewing corporate communication pieces to ensure the company’s Brand Book is being correctly applied;
• Working in close collaboration with the Print Advisors & Design team;
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Working towards a degree in Graphic Design or related field;
• Currently studying (School – Company agreement);
• With the ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously;
• Must be reliable and accountable for work;
• Must be creative, precise and very detail-oriented;
• Must have excellent communication skills;
• Must have experience/proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign (CS6 on);
• Must have the ability to read, write and speak the English language, Spanish a plus;
• Must be able to work harmoniously with staff and colleagues;
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information;
• Excellent computer skills on a Mac platform;
• Experience in HTML5 and CSS3 is a plus.
The selected Interns will receive the following:
• Excellent startup workplace experience in a fun environment;
• Opportunities to build relationships with Marketing, Sales, and Design professionals;
• Training and mentoring from our Chief Designer;
Part-time, Monday – Friday, afternoons from 15h to 19h.
3 Month Unpaid Internship program extendable to another 3 months if both parts agree.
A Technical Test will be made to selected candidates, in order to guarantee the necessary technical skills, attention to details and correct workflow.
Applications (cv+portfolio+introduction) should be sent to email@example.com.