To create and develop websites to guarantee a great user experience reflective of the client's brand image.
- Implement the user interface of the websites (Front-End)
- Check that the provided materials are correct to permit development.
- Test the correct functioning and quality of the websites including developing digital assets.
- Investigate and learn about new technologies and digital trends in the sector.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Web analysis tools (Adobe DTM, Google Analytics…) is desired
- 1+ years of experience with Front-End programming
- Knowledge of digital technologies, good practices, standards and frameworks
- Experience in an advertising agency is desired
- Basic command of the Microsoft Office business pack
- Communications with the client in English – medium level of English required
This job offer is closed.
- Junior Front-End Developer
- LOLA MullenLowe
- Barcelona, Spain
- Dependiendo del perfil
- Pedro i Pons 6-8, 08034, Barcelona