WE ARE HIRING!!
We are currently looking to add some new professional profiles to our Barcelona office.
We are looking for a booker that has previously worked in a model/talent agency, casting director o similar booking in Spain.
Please abstain anybody that doesn't have previous experience as the application will not be considered.
No events managers or similar, please.
It's a full time position. Working hours are 9:30 - 14:00 / 15:30 - 19:00
Professional development opportunities.
- English: fluent, spoken and written
- Spanish and catalan: fluent, spoken and written
- Outstanding communication skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure while remaining focused, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Aptitude for teamwork
- Knowledge of/ Interest in: cinema, music, fashion, photography, acting in general.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Do client contact and follow-up. Find new potential clients.
- Prepare materials for submission and presenting the talents to clients.
- Casting process: Offer to the client the appropriate talent for every project, casting coordination with talents, etc.
- Negotiate rates, usages, etc., with national and international talents and clients and issuing contracts.
- Model and actors scouting
- Carry out tasks of the art department, such as selecting, editing and printing the pictures for the books, composites, web, etc.
- New faces development
- Scheduling meetings, managing calendars
- Data entry
- Maintaining database
- New client and models paperwork
- Answering phones
- Other agency and office duties
- ART-T MANAGEMENT
- Barcelona, Spain
- 1200 - 1500 € brutos mensuales
- Rambla Catalunya 108, Pral 2º