Do you want to participate in building a new amazing venture and change how we shop green products?
Qonsius is a venture builder based in Madrid that builds new startups that address big social and environmental problems. We are hiring, for one of our portfolio ventures, a new position to take a digital product to the next level.
We look for a generalist role that oversees different aspects of product with a strong focus on UX/UI. This role is a good fit for people with some experience and who wants to take a next step in their careers.
You can expect to work on the following tasks;
- Collaborate with the research team to understand deeply green shopping and the users needs.
- Take ownership of product features, user flows, wireframes and UI design,
- Refine and adapt the branding and communication of the product
- Coordinate with the development team to get the product coded and live, take ownership in testing and ensuring the product meets expectation iterating as needed.
What we look for
An individual that is passionate about sustainability and who wants to drive change and impact.
An individual that is passionate about entrepreneurship and digital innovation.
3 or more years of experience in the UX/UI field. Experience as UX designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar
Ability to learn and work in multi-disciplinary teams.
On-site, full-time role.
Working in start-up mode
Possibility of growth within the company acquiring responsibilities.
Excellent work environment, becoming part of a young dynamic team
- UX/UI Designer
- Qonsius Ventures SL
- Madrid, Espanha
- C/ Dublin 1, Europolis, Las Rozas, Madrid