Spark44 is a new type of agency, established as a joint venture with Jaguar Land Rover globally.
We’re not an in-house department; we’re a separate business specialist in automotive and luxury goods.
We are responsible for helping to drive the astounding growth of Jaguar Land Rover. It is a task we take seriously and at the same enjoy. It takes skill, professionalism, and creativity in finding solutions in the broadest sense and to constantly strive to be best-in-class.
We are above all a team that derives the greatest fulfillment form business and personal success that is created together.
Skills, experience and qualifications required
• Bachelor's degree or above with 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
• Good analytical skills, oriented to results, methodical with a great sense of initiative, and ability to work under pressure
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• A multi-tasker, capable of dealing with multiple responsibilities while maintaining efficient productivity with tight deadlines
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Advanced written and spoken English is required for the role
• CRM experience would be of interest but not essential
Collaborate in the creation of lifecycle programs while driving efficiencies against the overall European/Global action plan.
• Collaborate in the creation and execution of digital marketing strategies
• Build customer roadmap, test and optimize to increase multi-channel communication effectiveness
• Seek out business opportunities for acquisition and loyalty campaigns
• Collaborate in the definition of project KPIs with the Senior Management team
• Produce project reports with campaign learnings
• Forecast, coordinate, plan and execute all campaigns in the designated markets
• Work closely with local teams to gain a deep understanding of the market needs
• Report to the Senior Management team.
This job offer is closed.
- Account Manager
- Madrid, Spain