Who we are:
Bloombees is an app designed for small and medium sized businesses, entrepreneurs, social influencers and independent designers to post, sell, ship and get paid worldwide, breaking barriers that many sellers face. Sellers use Bloombees to convert social media fans into instant customers, managing their entire store from a smartphone.
What we can offer:
If you’re looking to advance your career, we offer the chance to take part in one of the most exciting projects that will change the vision of social media and eCommerce the world has today. We are growing fast and looking to integrate a CONTENT SPECIALIST & COPYWRITER into our international team based in Madrid, Spain. We have our own lab where we get try out some of today’s most advanced technologies, making this is an exciting time to join us and help us create the new standard for selling online. Aside from sharing in the team’s success, we offer:
- A full-time, permanent contract
- A competitive package depending on your experience, including fixed and variable monthly salary
- A 50% allowance on private medical insurance.
- Offices located in the heart of Madrid (Barrio Salamanca)
- A young, diverse and dynamic environment
- True opportunities for professional growth
What we are looking for:
We are seeking talented individuals with experience in copywriting to form part of our Creative Team as CONTENT SPECIALIST & COPYWRITER. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. You will also be responsible for writing content for social media to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
The successful CONTENT SPECIALIST & COPYWRITER is a world-class content generator that will create content for our website, blog, social media posts, newsletter and any other required publications. You will be an excellent communicator and have superior writing skills.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable creative writing skills and he/she should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented and should be able to oversee all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Writing copy for our content, including website, blog, social media posts, newsletter and other required publications, ensuring the alignment with our marketing strategy and tone of voice.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics.
- Manage distribution of content on online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection).
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Define and sustain the quality standards of our brand through copy and content.
- Develop and improve Bloombees' style guide.
Our main requirements are:
- Proven work experience as a copywriter.
- Expertise in creating taglines and top-level copywriting for brands.
- Ability to develop a brand voice with a sense of humor that gets noticed.
- Creative thinker who likes to bring new ideas to the table.
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders.
- Ability to seek honest, constructive feedback from project team members and implement team and others’ feedback in ongoing projects.
- Ability to provide honest and constructive feedback to other project team members regarding content.
- A keen understanding of the benefits and nuances of different social media platforms including Facebook, - Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience in a fast-paced startup or high growth company is a plus.
Main qualifications and knowledge required:
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience in retail, B2B/B2C eCommerce or experience working in an advertising agency.
- Expertise in social media for business.
- Attention to detail.
- Native in English and Spanish.
Bloombees is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity is one of our values and it is critical for our business success. Our decisions are based on your experience, your skills and our needs. Everyone is welcome independently of your age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or beliefs.
- Content Specialist & Copywriter (Native English and Spanish)
- Madrid, Spain
- Según perfil y experiencia