We're looking for a senior frontend engineer with specialization in visualizations. We are looking for a person who is able to understand the needs of the business and turn those requirements into innovative data apps that help to describe the customer story. The candidate has to be ready to learn, and work with the newest libraries and tools. We expect you can create prototypes of new technologies, especially new types of visualizations. Participate in the design process and create/edit/review design suggestions and documentation.
Our work environment is lively, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We seek for individuals that bring not only experience to the team, but bring honesty, professionalism and long-term commitment towards excellency. We'll provide you with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take your career to the next level in a fully distributed environment where you will be expected to work wherever you choose to be.
If you're looking for a challenging project where you can make the difference whilst developing distributed systems and you are not afraid of a "work hard, play hard" mindset, we want to meet you!
• BSc or MSc in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
• +4 years of experience in web development
• Solid HTML, CSS and JS knowledge, preferably TypeScript.
• Experience with different libraries (React, Angular, Vue, Bootstrap, etc.)
• Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js , Vega.js, eCharts.
• Others: git, API, REST, Caches (Redis, Varnish)
• Experience in developing automatic testing / deployment to deliver CI/ CD
• Experience with SaaS products, data solutions, or related.
• Experience coding in Python.
• Previous work in Agile cultures (Scrum, Kanban, Agile values, People guidance, etc.)
• Others: MySQL, Linux, git, API REST, Caches (Redis)
• Previous experience working with InVision, Sketch
• Fluent English
Wie kann ich mich anmelden?
- Frontend Engineer with data visualization