WHO WE ARE
To achieve success in the world of global adaptation and production, you need more than just clear processes and smart technology, you need true craftsmen and women – people who care deeply about their clients’ brands and who work tirelessly to drive maximum cost savings for a client while ensuring that each brand’s story remains impactful as it travels around the world.
At Craft, we have been fortunate enough to assemble a team of the industry’s best craftspeople, each with a rich and robust background in advertising, adaptation and production.
Craft currently employs over 1000 full-time employees, operating in 120 countries with hubs in 17 strategic locations specializing in broadcast/video production, print production, digital production and global translation.
While we are wholly owned by McCann World group, we have been purposely established as a truly independent company within the Interpublic Group of Companies.
CRAFT Worldwide is looking for a Digital & Print QA Analyst to work for a Multinational company in the Beauty market.
You will be responsible, as part of the Studio team, to check marketing materials for digital & printing consistency, technical – style/design - grammar & punctuation, adherence to brand guidelines, etc. to ensure that error-free work is delivered.
Experience as Project manager in Digital and Print for a production studio will be valuable.
• Able to analyse the work, break it down and recommend a course of action that is fully substantiated and technically correct.
• Perform a quality check at each phase of the project lifecycle.
• Have concern for the client’s ad content while seek to understand the message behind the design/technology/text
• All legal and variable information is present and correct, including codes, phone numbers, offers, pricing, offer disclaimers and expiration dates.
• Perform tight deadlines and under pressure, being aware that there is zero tolerance for error in final released ad copy
• English language, fluent in Spanish
• 3+ years’ experience in Production Studio.
• Experience in advertising/marketing QA
• Acknowledge of Digital production areas
• Acknowledge of 3rd party management processes
• Acknowledge of Adobe software package
• Accuracy is vitally important; detail oriented a must
• Must be a good communicator, bright, well read and able to handle complex issues comfortably
• Be able to handle pressure due to tight deadlines; good paperwork skills a must
• Good memory for projects over time
- Digital & Print QA Analyst
- CRAFT WORLDWIDE
- Madrid, Espanha
- A convenir
- Enrique Jardiel Poncela, 6. 28016 Madrid