What is Making Science?
Making Science is a leading digital marketing and technology consulting firm, that is listed in the Madrid Stock Exchange. We are currently expanding our operations internationally, and our offices are located in Madrid, Barcelona, Lisboa, París, Mexico City, Milan, and Dublin. We are a company that specializes in providing comprehensive marketing and technological solutions for digital businesses. Our team is composed of more than 260 digital native professionals, who have a wide knowledge in the different stages and disciplines of the digital transformation: Digital Strategy, Infrastructures, Software Development, Creativity and UX/UI Design, Digital Marketing, and Big Data.
Making Science is People Centric, and we actively bet on our employees! We believe that they are the key to any successful business, and therefore, our greatest asset. We strive to provide daily learning opportunities for those who work with us and their colleagues. It is also really important that they enjoy what they do, and have positive experiences. We want our employees to feel proud of their accomplishments, and that they belong to a company that is in constant growth, because each person’s contribution is essential to achieve our success. Do you want to be part of this great family?
Some details about your department
At GMP, we are a young, energetic, and fun team! We believe that shared knowledge, teamwork, and internal training are the basis of a versatile, integrated, and powerful team. We value a thirst for knowledge, curiosity, and self-learning capabilities, because they help us stay up to date in an industry as dynamic as digital marketing. We are committed to the promotion of team building events, both inside and outside of the company, that will help us get to know each other better.
- Learning measurement related tools such as Google Analytics and GTM, and data visualization tools like Data Studio
- In addition, you will learn CRO tools such as Optimize, Hotjar, VWO...
- You will give support to the rest of your colleagues in tasks that can be useful for your learning
- Follow-up with clients
- Creation of dashboards and analysis and optimization of websites in order to achieve the objectives set
- We will also teach you the basics of how to develop a measurement, implementation and validation strategy
What will you need to do this role?
- You are proactive and eager to learn, as well as able to adapt to new challenges and a positive attitude
- You have university studies of: ADE, Advertising, Marketing, Economics or similar
- You have a high level of English
- You have a high level in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Google Slides
Perks of joining Making Science
- A full-time, 6 month paid internship under an agreement with your university or school.
- You will never stop learning with us. You’ll receive constant training and development, with a focus on innovation.
- We care about a healthy work-life balance. You can count on having flexible working hours and an intensive work schedule during July and August.
- Work comfortably and follow your own style, because we don’t have a dress code.
- We know how to have a good time! Monthly TGIF events, 5V, and much more!
- Never go hungry with our free daily fruit and our vending machine card!
- Take a break on our terrace, play foosball, darts or PlayStation
- Be a part of a young, adventurous, and professional team, with people you’ll grow fond of!
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Beca Data & Optimization - Prácticas
- Making Science
- Madrid, España
- 500€ brutos/mes
- C/López de Hoyos, 135, 28002, Madrid