FROG IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES
Join us to do the best work of your life.
At frog we are united by our shared passion for outcomes that transform the human experience. We accomplish these outcomes by taking on complex challenges, big asks, and things that have never been done before. We look beyond point solutions and apply design to the creation of new strategies, systems, and—in some cases—entirely new businesses. We know that takes all types of people. We believe that diverse backgrounds and experiences creates a stronger frog.
Our work is transformational because our people are extraordinary. frogs are analytical and artistic, conservative and unconventional, technical and whimsical. We look for hybrid talents and build teams around divergent expertise, which allows us to solve problems and uncover opportunities in unique ways. frogs are some of the best talent in the world, and together we advance the human experience through design.
The Position: Senior Interaction Designer
Senior Interaction Designers lead product research, strategy, information architecture development, and interaction design to create products that bring a smile to the lips and a flutter to the heart. Regardless of whether it’s a corporate Website, software application, or consumer electronics device. Senior Interaction Designers are able to discover, understand, and communicate the business requirements of our clients, the emotional desires of their customers, and the context in which these two come together.
• Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing
• Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery
• Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications
• Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
• Manage the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules
• Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
• Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers
Someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You bring to the organization the following competencies;
• At least 5 years of user interface design experience
• Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based applications and consumer electronics
• Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
• Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as AdobeCC, Sketch, InVision, Pixate, and Framer
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Master’s Degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or behavioral science discipline.
• A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people
Qualified candidates must include an online or PDF portfolio with their application.
• Demonstrates a passion for digital product development
• Exhibits stylistic breadth, attention to detail, and balances beauty, innovation and usability
• Shows experience with diverse content and subject matter
• Proves their facility in translating high level ideas into unique visual styles and directions, and breaking those down to elemental level
• One thing to be aware of: frog is a design consultancy, not an advertising agency. As a result, we don’t really do any campaign work. While we love seeing portfolios that are flush with dynamic campaign-based samples, we really look for product or software-based samples to be the core of your portfolio
Please note: frog is an international work environment, with global clients. As such, fluency in English is an absolute must. Please submit an English CV.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- Senior Interaction Designer
- Altran Innovacion
- Madrid, España
- calle Campezo nº 1