At BMAT we love music and technology! We analyse, index, and recognize all the music in the world to provide search, recommendation and monitoring solutions to the music industry. BMAT is a rapidly growing and passionate company, with a creative, multicultural and dynamic team which operates globally, working with more than 50 customers worldwide. Our clients include companies like Yamaha, Universal, Sony, Samsung and SingTel.
Reports to: Head of Software
Develop user interfaces to provide access to services (both internal and external) and CRUD operations towards database models while ensuring validity and consistency.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Provide non-technical people a way of interacting to high technical services with ease.
• Efficient use of frameworks and toolkits to develop usable and beautiful interfaces.
• Understand the needs of our users with focus in their productivity and ease of use.
• Communication with back-end/services developers: share needs, improvements and future developments.
• Communication with other departments: explain technical ideas to non-technical people, translate customer needs into requirements.
• Our entire platform runs on Linux and for this project most of the computation power is hosted in Amazon EC2.
• We use MySQL, Redis and Cassandra as database systems.
• Some of our current projects involve Hadoop, Spark and Elastic Search.
• Our source code is managed with git.
• BMAT's lingua franca is Spanish / Catalan, so fluency in one of those languages would be a plus
If you are familiar with those technologies, great! However, they are not mandatory.
If you are enthusiastic and think you can help us make Vericast a better software, you are very much welcomed to apply!
- Web Oriented Backend Developer
- BMAT Music Innovation
- Barcelona, España
- A concretar
- Carrer Bruniquer, 49