Interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Interested in working for a world class company in a fun, and rewarding environment in Barcelona? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
GAMELOFT, present in 20 countries around Europe, North America and Asia (more than 5,000 employees), is a leading international developer and distributor of video games looking for new talent to reinforce its creation teams.
Gameloft Barcelona, the studio behind the mobile gaming hits Despicable Me: Minion Rush and Asphalt 8 is hiring!
Our Barcelona studio is looking for a 3D Senior Environment Modeler:
Role and responsibilities:
The 3D Senior Environment Modeler works under the direct supervision of the studio lead artist or art director:
- - Model in-game environments based on concepts, 3D mock-ups and art direction specifications
- Model and texture key level landmarks and props in both low and high-poly
- Coordinate closely with the design teams in the level implementation process
- Define shader effects, material and light properties for environment features
- Contribute to optimise both data and workflow
- - +3 years of experience in video game production with a track record of shipped projects
- Proficient in 3ds Max and Photoshop
- Skilled in video game asset and environment production
- Flexible in adapting to different art styles
- Skills in high poly modelling / Zbrush
- Experience with related specialisations: light rigging, concept illustration, texture creation, height maps, shaders.
- Knowledge of other 2D or 3D packages, compositing, motion graphics and other relevant CG softwares.
- Knowledge of video game art standards in general Major pluses
- - Permanent contract, full-time job and excellent Social Benefits.
- The offer includes relocation assistance, a merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package.
- Career-development opportunities.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games.
- Exceptional library of diverse games with broad distribution.
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
Interested applicants should send their CV in English, Cover Letter and Portfolio if applicable to: firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “3D Senior Environment Modeler”.
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
Esta oferta de empleo está cerrada.
- 3D Senior Environment Modeler (Video Games)
- Muncie, Estados Unidos
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system + Social Benefits