At Domestika we are hiring a Digital Media Planner.
As Digital Media Planner, you will conceptualize brand strategies of the planning department. You will create narrative in the definition of the campaign proposition by extracting data from various digital data sources, drawing actionable insights. You will translate Domestika content projects into an executional media plan. You will be working alongside with creative services team, marketing channels, pricing and the growth department adding a transversal point of view. The successful candidate will have a blend of strategic business thinking, consumer insights, digital analytics and the ability to synthesize and communicate key insights in a visual way. All with the goal of connecting audiences to Domestika in meaningful ways.
Domestika is the fastest-growing creative community where the best creative experts share their knowledge and skills through professionally produced online courses.
It all started as an online forum and a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Inspired by their thriving community, Domestika widened its reach by producing online courses for anyone interested in unleashing their creative potential and connecting with like-minded creatives from around the world.
Domestika carefully curates the teacher roster and produces all the courses in-house, to ensure a high-quality online learning experience for everyone. Today, the online community is home to over 6 million people from around the world who are curious and passionate about learning new creative skills.
• This role reports to the Planning Director with the purpose of acting as a thought-challenger and opportunity seeker into Domestika content publishing.
• Excellent understanding of what creativity represents within the digital advertising scene, both from a content and a paid media point of view.
• Experience determining which media channels fit best for a brand campaign and how it will unfold.
• Managing the distribution of content across all channels, working with internal and external partners (e.g. Media agencies).
• Provide the creative team with a clearly defined brief that contains concise information on the product, audience and strategy.
• Experience using data by him/herself, analyzing campaign performance and media information.
• Managing the budget and timing plans for each campaign.
• Coordinate with our in-house team and external media agencies to build and execute campaigns in Campaign Manager, DV360, The Trade Desk and others.
• Managing the day-to-day implementation, and optimization of brand campaign activities.
• Monitoring brand campaign performance and developing post-campaign analysis.
• Interacting daily and maintaining rapport with digital media publishers.
• 3-5 years of experience carrying out these functions as Strategic Planner on branding campaigns.
• 1-3 years of experience in Media agencies.
• Previous experience of at least 1 year in e-commerce companies.
• Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Adwords, Facebook, etc.
• Knowledge of Off media channels.
• Solid use of storytelling to communicate on performance.
• Solid experience on creating branding campaign strategies and communicating derived insights.
• Passionate about full spectrum of digital marketing, creative and design, content and brand strategy; well versed on the latest technology and trends.
• Manage the main branding KPIs.
• Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize workload efficiently.
• Work experience in an international and global environment.
• Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
• Ability to communicate effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• Domestika pro-account to have access to all of our courses for free.
• Balanced work life with a Remote First approach.
• A salary according to your experience and profile.
- Digital Media Planner
- According to experience