Who we are
Fly Me to the Moon is a digital creative agency with 50+ professionals working globally out of our Madrid office. We design and develop unique experiences people will love, use and share. Our philosophy is to create stuff that stands out from the crowd and makes users want to engage across all possible touchpoints. Rooted in strategic thinking, our work ranges from advertising to branded content, digital solutions, branding & design, social media, influencer marketing, experiential platforms & activations, and analytics.
SENIOR ART DIRECTOR
With +6 years of experience, you have a developed a portfolio of work and understand what it takes to develop great creative. You are responsible for translating brand strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts. As senior designer you have been successful in working with teams, built strong relationships with colleagues and have seen the entire creative process, from strategy to execution.
You will manage the day-to-day art responsibilities) with support from a Creative Director. You will begin to play a bigger part in the creation and realization of the creative product. You will begin to present layouts, while referencing the brand DNA, personality, strategy, and project brief and guide and supervise the juniors and middle art directors.
Your goal will be to elevate the work, contribute to our creative culture and motivate other creative team members.
- Work in partnership with creative, strategic and account team to understand and manage client needs.
- Ability to understand and contribute to creative strategy.
- Produce outstanding omni-channel design solutions.
- Work with vendors and outside specialty resources.
- Contribute to agency culture, inspire others.
- Comfortable and confident interfacing with clients for presentations and project management.
- 6+ years of experience
- Advanced in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, PowerPoint, XD (nice to have: AfterEffects, Sketch, InVision)
- BFA/BS/BA in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- A deep understanding of typography, design elements and principles and best practices across print and digital
- Solid verbal and written presentation skills
- Deep understanding of UX and UI design
- Strong creative problem-solving skills
- Successfully manages time, process and workflow
- Understanding of print and digital processes and creative production
- Senior Art Director
- FLYMETOTHEMOON AGENCY
- Madrid, Espanha
- A convenir
- Calle Sagasta nº 20, 28004 Madrid