We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join us at The George.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan. Define KPIs with the management team.
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment: PPC, Paid Social, Display ads, Email marketing.
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels.
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- You have prior experience in a similar role as well as experience building effective multi-channel marketing strategies, including affiliate marketing, PPC, SEO, social media and other digital channels.
- You have solid experience in building, tracking and reporting digital marketing campaigns using tools such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, DataStudio.
- You are familiar with Salesforce and Marketing Cloud (you don’t need to be an expert, but you are not afraid of becoming one).
- You are familiar with ecommerce platforms, Woocomerce and Shopify, and can manage the portfolio of products if needed.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics and consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- You are open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
- English mandatory. Most of your daily basis will be held in English.
- Spanish is a plus.
ABOUT THE GEORGE www.iamthegeorge.com
We are a diverse group of dedicated boomers aiming to build big relationships between brands and their customers. The focus of The George is on providing our clients with the right ideas, the right creativity and the right strategies to optimize their investments in communication.
We are committed to great user experiences, both online and offline. You will work in an international team and receive an optimized compensation package.
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- Performance Marketing Manager
- The George
- Barcelona, Espanha
- Según experiencia