At Domestika we are looking for a Graphic Designer - Remote - CET.
You will be part of the promotion team and your main responsibility will be making creative content and graphic material for our digital communication formats. We are looking for someone to join the team that designs and works flawlessly.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, designed to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. The community has grown to more than 6 million people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
What does a Graphic Designer do at Domestika?
• Create and retouch graphic material for the courses’ landing pages and different pages of Domestika services for English-speaking countries.
• Materialize creative ideas in graphics for promotions in newsletters, banners, ads, and other communication formats.
• Design for specific social media formats like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc, and create versions in different languages and currencies.
• Participate in the conceptualization and creation of campaigns with the rest of the team.
• International experience.
• Advanced level of English.
• Ability to work in a team and communicate with colleagues remotely.
• Strong artistic and aesthetic criteria.
• Strong knowledge of graphic composition and digital layout.
• Wide knowledge/Mastery of Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Knowledge of photo retouching: color correction, cropping, recomposition, etc.
• You enjoy working as part of a team.
• You are proactive, suggest ideas, present new formats, and adapt to new platforms.
• You are flexible and are not phased by moving with ease in demanding and changing work environments.
• You are positive.
• You are an advocate of creativity.
• You communicate with clarity, passion, and transmit this to the people who work with you.
It is a plus:
• Knowledge of Cinema 4D.
• Knowledge of After Effects, Premiere, Motion Graphics.
• Intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A fun, creative, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• Domestika pro-account to have access to all of our courses for free.
• Possibility to work remotely.
• Private health insurance.
• A salary according to your experience and profile.
- Graphic Designer
- Barcelona, Espanha
- According to experience