Craft Worldwide (McCann Worldgroup)
Partners in creative production. We bring assets to life at speed and scale across languages, channels & cultures.
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager with high level of English to join our team in Madrid. You will manage the projects of a global client, handling multiple projects. Working on the digital campaigns from start to finish, you will support across administrative tasks, quality assurance and creative excellence tasks. You will be responsible for timings, scope of work, meeting notes and project logistics.
We are looking for a person, around 2 – 3 years’ experience in advertising agencies / studios, with project management capabilities and good knowledge of the production processes. The selected person must be a highly organized person, and be accustomed to working toward goals.
What You Will Do
• Partner with the Business Leadership to develop client relationships and assist with client management and communications, including meeting, scheduling and sharing contact reports and follow ups.
• Coordinate with the producers and creatives of the agency the quality and delivery times of the
• Producing (and following) accurate timing plans, which should be agreed with all parties.
• Ensuring client service people expectations are set and met appropriately.
• Communicating client requests and project changes quickly and clearly.
• Coordinating departments relevant to project success to facilitate project work and delivery.
-Deep knowledge of digital production areas: web design, web development, display campaigns.
Knowledge of platforms such as Sizmek, Double click, Trello, Jira
• Proactive with a ‘can do’ attitude and solution focused
• Well organized and efficient, and a demonstrated attention to detail
• Able to manage multiple projects / tasks at once
• Significant experience of MS Office specially PPT
• An enthusiastic team player
• Strong written and verbal communication
• C1 Level English (comfortable to hold daily communications via email and phone
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Digital Project Manager
- CRAFT WW
- Madrid, Espanha
- A convenir con Candidato