We're looking for a Junior UI/UX designer who applies and extends our design principles throughout our different tools and solutions. We want you to be a very creative individual who will come up with fresh ideas on how to create interfaces that are appealing, useful and intuitive, that help us reach Horizm’s vision. This role focuses on graphic design and creative task areas.
Imagine working closely with many of the world’s largest sports rights holders, athletes and agencies to help them better understand the way they market their digital assets. Horizm is the first pricing and inventory management tool trusted by top entities, helping them maximize their commercial digital inventory.
- Propose scalable and easy-to-use solutions that will delight our clients.
- Apply, contribute and extend our Design System through our different solutions.
- Use your design skills to make our marketing creativities look stunning.
- Collaborate closely with Design, Product Management, Marketing and Sales Teams.
- 1+ year experience designing for desktop and mobile solutions.
- Knowledge about design principles and systems.
- Proficiency in the use of design tools, particularly Sketch and Figma.
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Portfolio that demonstrates capability in design principles and solutions.
- Illustration and video editing skills are a plus.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to develop your talent with a goal-oriented team.
- A dynamic corporate culture. Flexible working hours within a given frame and home office.
- Great working atmosphere with an international team.
- Working with a fast-track startup, disrupting the sports industry globally.
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- UI/UX Designer Junior
- 15.000 - 18.000€