This position will participate in IT Infrastructure projects and services focused in datacenters and public clouds central systems.
- Administration and management related to the infrastructure and communications of the central computer systems, service monitoring with the different service providers. Support for the management and planning of tasks related to the SAP Platform systems, disaster recovery plans (DRP), and plans for business continuity (BRS), change management, upgrades, clones, maintenance, etc.
- Definition of corporate projects for the evolution and continuous improvement of the systems indicated in the previous point.
- Area of competences in SAP Platform.
- Essential knowledge in systems architecture and communications networks, Architecture & Basis knowledge for SAP environments (ECC, PI, GW, BPC, Hybris, SAP HANA etc), mainly to SAP base of Oracle RAC Database.
- High valuable knowledge about engineered systems such Oracle (Exadata / Exalogic / ZFS) or similar.
- Valuable knowledge in other ERP systems such Oracle EBS, MS Dynamics or similar.
- Valuable knowledge SAP/PI SSL certificates administration & management.
- Valuable knowledge in Operating Systems, Linux: RHEL, SUSE, AWS, Oracle etc. and maintenance and installation of applications such Apache WebServer, Openssl, etc.
- Other knowledge in management applications for identity management (LDAP, SSO, etc.) will be also positively valued. Also, previous experience in public clouds like AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Languages: Spanish and English required.
- At least 3 year in a similar position.
- The position will report directly to IT Infrastructure Director in HQ
- Located in Madrid, c/ Santa Engracia 120 28003 (HQ Offices)
- Availability to travel eventually (not necessary in a daily basis, more often required inside Comunidad de Madrid area)
- SAP Platform Administrator - HQ - Madrid
- NH Hotel Group
- Madrid, Espanha
- Por determinar
- Santa Engracia 120