Datawords has pioneered a new discipline, e-Multiculturalism, which enables the major brands and leading e-commerce players that make up its client base to accelerate their international expansion.
Datawords has developed unique know-how and expertise in the adaptation, localization, and multilingual management of digital content. Where the semantic and the technical meet, the agency gets involved at all levels of multilingual digital production to ensure that the international roll-out of a brand’s digital marketing is managed in a pertinent and synchronized manner, for optimal results.
Today, Datawords has 500 employees, representing about forty nationalities and over fifty languages. The company has established offices in France, Germany, the United Kingdom, South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, the United States, the Philippines, Spain, Italy, and, most recently, China and Canada. As a fast-growing company with a strong identity, Datawords can offer candidates with a keen interest in new technologies and multiculturalism a unique opportunity to play a part in shaping the Web, taking full account of its multiple international implications.
To keep pace with technological developments in the field and face up to its increasing challenges through constant innovation, Datawords is looking for an: Junior IT Support for the new Datawords Office in Barcelona.
We are looking for: Technician in Computer Systems Administration or equivalent. (Or in process with availability to work part-time)
- Software installation and configuration, MS Office package, licenses, etc.
- Prepare equipment for employee enrolments.
- Technical assistance in person. You will receive inquiries as first-level from our own employees, and you will solve their issues (network issues, application installation, hardware, backups, etc.)
- You will provide resources to our employee's monitors, hardware, and software support.
- You will take care of team administrative tasks like Hardware inventory and purchases, license renewals, providers search, etc.
- You will maintain the office infrastructure and IT services network, printers, communications within the office.
- CFGS in Computer Systems Administration and Network or Micro-Informative Systems and Network, or similar.
- Degree of disability certificate equal to or greater than 33%
- Knowledge of Windows systems and/or Windows Server, communications, and networks
- Knowledge of laptops and workstations hardware and peripherals.
- Experience in the field
- Fluent in Spanish, English B2 or above
- A young and international environment
- Excellent work environment.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly motivated team
• Job-based in Barcelona
• Contract and salary depending on experience
• Vacancy starting ASAP
• full time / part-time (from Monday to Friday)
• Meal voucher and transport ticket
- Junior IT Support
- Datawords Spain
- Barcelona, Espanha
- A convenir
- CL GRAN VIA DE LES CORTS CATALANES 641