We are now looking for a Social Media Manager Senior to join our Digital Team based in Madrid. As part of our team, you will work in the Social Media area leading one of our most important accounts: McDonald’s Spain.
• You will design and launch McDonald’s social media strategy: objectives, social media ecosystem, content strategy and KPI’s.
• You will lead and manage McDonald’s social media channels (Instagram, Facebook and Youtube) supported by a community manager.
• You will create and coordinate monthly content plans for these social media channels.
• You will also manage paid media campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
• You will monitor different data sources (Facebook and Instagram Insights, Youtube Analytics, Social Bakers and other social listening tools) to analyze campaigns, monthly results and providing insights and recommendations to improve performance.
• You will also monitor McDonald’s online reputation: subjects related to our Company, campaigns, products and competitors.
• You will keep daily contact McDonald’s to inform them about their campaigns and social media results providing insights and learnings.
Required skills and experience:
• 4-5 years of experience in a Social Media position of responsibility.
• Good skills in Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, TikTok and Twitter.
• Knowledge on Facebook Creator Studio and Facebook and Instagram paid media campaigns.
• Knowledge on Excel to analyze data and create reports.
• Comfortable using Power Point and Keynote.
• Fluency in English.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good organisation and time-management skills.
• Online Marketing knowledge (main KPIs, how each channel works, etc.).
• Detail-oriented and resolutive person, self-starter and team player.
• Full-time permanent contract.
• Salary according to experience.
Working time: Monday to Thursday 9h to 18h. Intensive workday during summer and Fridays.
- Social Media Manager Senior
- TEQUILA SPAIN S.L
- Madrid, Espanha
- 24K-27k Brutos anuales