Citibeats is growing! Join a fast-moving and exciting social data analytics tech company and take your career to the next level!
We are looking for a Product Designer who wants to create brilliant data discovery experiences that will positively impact society. We’re looking for someone who is good at what they do, wants to be stretched on ambitious projects at the frontier of user interaction with AI products, and wants to turn it into meaningful impact on the world.
Your focus will be leading the UI and UX of our data exploration product. We need someone to translate user research into data visualisations, collaboration tools, alert and discovery features, working through sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
If you’re motivated to see the impact of your work applied by some of the world's leading impactful organizations, such as UN agencies, the WHO and the Inter-American Development Bank, this role could be for you.
Work hand-in-hand with Product Managers on product research and vision, translating it into wireframes, mockups and final designs
Test concepts with users and integrate their feedback
Iterate with front-end developers on moving the designs into well executed developments, actively participating in the development of a design system and platform styles
Be autonomous in identifying UX problems and devising elegant solutions to them - you’ll be the owner of ensuring a delightful user experience
You’ll be working closely with Product Managers and Front-End Developers, as well as collaborating with colleagues in Data Science, Customer Success, and Engineering.
You don’t necessarily need to have all of the following, but we hope you can cover many of these bases, and at least be motivated to improve the other areas to be successful in the role:
- Proven UI experience and skills, with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD or other visual design and wireframing tools
- You need to know how code works, and how designs translate to modern, responsive builds. Proficiency in CSS and HTML would be useful.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to human-computer interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Proactive in identifying problems and proposing creative solutions
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
For this role, we care more about what you can do, than qualifications - if you see a fit, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Flexible. We imagine BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related
- Flexible. We imagine 1-3 years experience with product design as a baseline. Any experience with a data related product is nice to have.
- Fluent level of Spanish or English, and both a nice to have
- Work on and shape a genuinely visionary product in terms of tech and social impact
- Join a fast growing company at a key growth moment
- Become a part of a fast-moving and exciting company that is changing the rules of the AI game.
- Put your ideas into action as part of a meaningful project.
- Be a part of a friendly atmosphere and a great international team.
- Our offices are located in the 22@ district, just 5 minutes away from the beach!
- Flexible schedule with the possibility to work from home.
Citibeats is the fastest and most efficient social intelligence and text analytics platform in the market. Citibeats organizes unstructured data via natural language processing (NLP) and machine learning. Our platform allows for the gathering of relevant information in changing social contexts, which permits public organizations and financial institutions to react more quickly and efficiently to the needs of citizens.
Leading financial institutions in Spain and different public organizations like the Ministry of Infrastructure in Japan, the city of Dublin, Tokio Marine and international partners like NTT Data, Accenture and Telefónica, among others, already trust in the Citibeats solution. Citibeats has received prestigious recognition like the United Nations; World Summit Awards, the “Best Artificial Intelligence for Governments” by COGx and winner of NTT Data’s “Open Innovation Contest “in Japan.
Citibeats is an equal opportunity employer. Your uniqueness makes us better, and we encourage you to apply to this position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, or disability status.
- Product designer
- Barcelona, Espanha
- Based on experience