The position is for an Account Director in our buzzing advertising agency located in Barcelona.
YOUR ROLE IN SUMMARY
As Account Director at AFG you’ll have the key responsibility for your multinational FMCG client relationship, driving both their business and ours forward. You’ll nurture, develop and help your team to grow, ensuring that they’re all delivering the best possible results for your client. You’ll set the agenda for the account, with a clear vision for where your piece of business could and should go, and create a plan to deliver this.
• Demonstrated drive to lead the account team
• Integrated/digital/shopper experience in an advertising agency.
• High level of written and spoken English
• Great presentation skills
• Knack for pro-active idea generation
• Approximately 8-10 years experience working in ad agencies
YOUR ROLE IN MORE DETAIL
• To be both the Agency and the Brand champion - specifically focused on working with the central Brand team – oversight of strategic and creative development of your brand(s)
• To become encyclopaedic about the Client’s business, including reviewing and understanding the sales data, historical information, and insights, they share with the Agency
• To identify, herald and actively share new and interesting best-practices across all media, internally and with clients, and help implement these within the agency
• To be passionate and a good judge of creativity across all channels.
• To be the Brand steward – offering local market teams guidance around a specific brands communications framework, and in partnership with the ECD, be responsible for the creative output and quality of all work
• To develop and deliver compelling Client presentations and agency POV’s - specifically developing and delivering bi-annual strategic brand review presentations to clients
• To drive a multi-disciplinary team in delivering exceptional work (creatively and strategically) while meeting financial objectives
• You have a natural curiosity and passion for our business with a clear desire for self-improvement.
• Fluent in English is mandatory (both written and verbal). Proficiency in another main European language is a definite plus.
IN EXCHANGE, WE PROMISE TO:
• Provide a culture that fosters your personal and professional development
• Offer you multiple opportunities and challenges to ensure your professional growth
• Foster a supportive and collaborative Team environment
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- Account Director
- AFG Europe
- Barcelona, Espanha