Founded in 2009, ICEERS is dedicated to transforming society’s relationship with psychoactive plants. We do so by engaging with some of the fundamental issues resulting from the globalization of ayahuasca, iboga, and other ethnobotanicals.
- - -
We're hiring: Communications & English Content Coordinator
Reporting to the Director of Engagement, and working collaboratively with the Digital Communications Coordinator, this position will serve as the coordinator of communications activities across programs and the curator for ICEERS’ social media channels, newsletter, and website.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team in an international organization that is implementing a new vision and strategic plan. We are committed to justice, diversity, equity and inclusion in both our hiring practices and work environment. We encourage women, people of Indigenous ancestry, people of color, LGBTQIA2SP individuals and members of other diverse communities to apply for roles with our organization. We are committed to building and maintaining a work environment that is welcoming to people who bring diverse ways of seeing, knowing and communicating to our work.
The ideal candidate will be based in or near Barcelona; however, we are open to candidates from other locations in European time zones. We are looking to hire someone in a full-time capacity. The gross annual salary is 23k to 26K (euros) depending on candidate’s experience and skills.
This job posting will remain open until the position is filled. We will start reviewing applications on June 28, 2021.
- In coordination with the Director of Engagement and Digital Communications Coordinator, develops content strategies for ICEERS’ online communications platforms.
- Develops new (digital) content & manages planning, writing, translating and posting of content (blog posts & video) for ICEERS’ website and other digital platforms.
- Develops and implements digital campaigns (social media, email, SEO, etc.) to engage and expand ICEERS’ audiences, to drive conversations and support around ICEERS initiatives, and to promote events and large conferences.
- Works with ICEERS departments to develop cohesive narratives and increase visibility and dissemination of research, educational material, policy analysis and program updates.
- In collaboration with the Digital Communications Coordinator, measures and reports performance of digital campaigns, dissemination plans and external channels; helps to adjust and execute changes to strategy based on results.
- Collaborates with Digital Communications Officer to maintain and evolve ICEERS’ website.
- Develops communication tools (Graphic Identity Guidelines, Editorial Style Guide, Social Media Directory, etc.) and supports ICEERS staff in the use of online communications channels (internal training/mentorship in digital tools and tactics for communications strategy).
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in Communications, Marketing or similar, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a communication, digital marketing, content development or similar role.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English is essential (Native/Professional Proficiency). Intermediate Spanish required.
- Solid knowledge of social media best practices, content marketing. Knowledge in SEO optimization is a plus.
- Strong project management skills and ability to coordinate with external content producers and translators.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to deal effectively with a large variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactive attitude with the ability to anticipate future trends.
- Well-organized, detailed-oriented and attentive to quality.
- Excellent computer skills. Familiarity with web content management systems social media account management. Experience with photo and video editing an asset.
- Interest in ethnobotanical plants, policy, research, and human rights would be a benefit.
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- Communications & Content Coordinator
- Barcelona, Espanha
- 23.000 to 26.000 euros/year gross