Glamping Hub is the world’s leading curated online booking platform dedicated to unique accommodations in nature. Our team is a group of dynamic professionals from all different backgrounds and nationalities working in a fast startup environment to impact an exciting sector.
Entrepreneur Magazine selected us as the ‘Start-Up of The Month’ and we have also been featured in Time, The Economist, Fast Company, Forbes, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, Business Insider, The New York Times and many other high-profile magazines. Last year, we were chosen as one of the top 100 consumer marketplace startups and private companies in the a16z Marketplace 100 for 2021.
The outdoor market is experiencing a boom and Glamping Hub is excited to be hiring for the next stage of growth within the company. To help us define and grow our product, we are looking for a Product Manager with a passion for nature and who has a deep understanding of marketplaces.
This role will manage the product lifecycle for our guests, and the main objective will be the definition and execution of our product roadmap to deliver an outstanding and differentiated user experience. To do so, you must have a strategic mindset and a strong ability to think creatively and out of the box. If you are interested in gaining international business experience in a growing tech company, this is a great opportunity to do so.
This role will be a good fit if you:
- Have a passion for the outdoor and vacation rentals in nature
- Have a strong knowledge of the industry and market trends
- Have a strong Operation and technical mindset
- Have a dedicated approach to customers (specific focus on guests)
- Are entrepreneurial and like the challenges associated with working for a startup company
- Being a business owner of the company’s product needs and showing the engagement and care of an entrepreneur.
- Definition of the vision and strategy for how to deliver on business objectives through product solutions for our guests
- Understanding and representing our guests needs
- Developing product plans, success criteria, mechanisms, and metrics
- Facilitating both discovery and innovation
- Setting the pace of innovation and production cycles
- Writing concise PRDs and other project documentation.
- Collaborating with teams to drive the vision of the product forward
- Understanding and driving the technologies behind the product and their architectural decisions
- Driving key projects related to the product by implementing the right KPIs
- Independently seeking additional technical guidance and principal reviews where necessary
- Delivering results in a timely manner using iterative and incremental development
Desired skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of product management experience in a startup environment
- Previous experience with online marketplace platforms
- A thirst for analyzing key business metrics & qualitative feedback.
- Data-driven and an analytical problem solver
- Have a user-first mindset with experience in user research and testing
- Have strong presentation skills with the ability to speak to and defend your decision making yet be able to have open, direct and respectful conversations to ensure we reach the best possible solutions as a team
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations including developing testing strategies
- Have the ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners
- Capable of working independently with a proven track record of execution and results
- Curious with the ability to comes up with innovate solutions
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence, motivate and work as part of a team
- Previous experience working in Agile methodologies (inc. Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Great communication skills, both in English and Spanish
What we offer:
- The opportunity to develop your career in a fun, collaborative, and professional environment
- An amazing international team with a wide range of different backgrounds
- A proven track record as an ambitious international startup
- A great flexible schedule - 37 hours per week with 30-minute breaks included
- The position is remote or based out of our Seville office. There is flexibility in both options
- Paid training resources for ongoing career and personal development
- Team activities, all-company events, and a glamping gift card
- A pet-friendly and environmentally-conscious office
We can’t wait to meet you!
- Product Manager
- Glamping Hub
- a convenir
- Calle Cuesta del Rosario, nº 8, casa 1, 4D