Only valid for Mexico.
Role & Requirements
An exciting opportunity for an early-career designer, you’ll be working alongside a senior designer in the full SDLC (software development lifecycle) of a SaaS (software-as-a-service) product. As a product designer on Analytics Cloud, you will be influencing the design of a platform that helps businesses make data informed decisions. In this role you can expect to design for a wide range of aspects related to Analytics such data management, dashboarding, and machine learning.
Things you’ll need for success:
1. Communication skills: Arguably one of the most important skills a designer can have — excellent communication skills now more than ever, are a must. We are an international company, so being comfortable communicating in English is required.
2. Eagerness to work with others: The AC team is highly collaborative — the ability to empathize, connect, and succeed with people who are different than you are is critical.
3. Proficiency in modern design tools: We use Figma — you don’t need to have experience with it, but you’ll need to learn it quickly so a track record of tool competency is helpful.
You'll be mentored by a senior designer, so prior experience isn’t necessary, but some other things that would help you stand out:
- Analytics background
- SaaS experience
We are currently fully remote, but are planning to return to the office when it’s safe per local guidelines. There is currently no timetable for this.
What will your first 6 months look like?
First Week - Welcome
- Meet the team
- How to use and contribute to our design system
- Learn how tickets are filed
- Learn how new features are kicked off and the design review process
First Month - Learn
- Learn about Analytics Cloud
- Create prototypes of existing features for training videos
- Contribute to the documentation of the product and build relationships with adjacent team members
- Participate in grooming and sprint planning meetings
- Contribute to our design system
First Quarter - Deliver!
- Familiarize yourself by designing and delivering product improvement tickets
- Update the Analytics Cloud satellites in Lexicon
- Write about your first 90 days working as a product designer
At 6 months - Take ownership
- Work independently on product improvement initiatives from customer feedback to polished designs
- Work with UX Researchers to conduct usability tests
- Create customer journey maps to identify product gaps: First time experience, moderate use, * power user
- Work with product managers to identify and define high impact features/improvements
What do you need to apply?
- A link to your portfolio.
- A note about how you have used data to inform a recent decision.
What can we offer you?
- Salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience (13 payments)
- Health insurance (100% coverage for you and 50% for your relatives)
- Life insurance
- Macbook Pro for personal and professional use
- 40 hours per year to volunteer at a nonprofit of your choice
- 22 working days of vacation
- Learning budget up to 16.920 MXN/year
- Room to assume responsibility and grow professionally
- Be part of a great team and work with designers around the world
- Work in a company that has strong executive support for Design
What does the application process look like?
1. You send a great portfolio and note, along with your application.
2. Our recruiting manager reviews it, and passes it along to our design hiring managers.
3. The hiring managers will review your portfolio and application and our recruiter will schedule a short phone call with you to confirm details about your application.
4. The recruiting manager will then schedule an interview with your future manager.
5. Congratulations! You’ve made it to the final round — you’ll have a group call with some of the other designers.
6. We’ll be evaluating all the candidates at the end of January and will be letting you know by the first week of February.
- Associate Product Designer
- Commensurate with qualifications and experience