EBANQ is looking for a tech-savvy go-getter with impeccable written communication skills and strong attention to detail to fill the role of Customer Technical Support Specialist.
This is a key support role in the technical department, providing first-line client-facing technical support, nurturing client relationships and performing auxiliary duties that improve the quality and knowledge of EBANQ’s fintech-focused software products. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in a similar role.
● Your main responsibility will be to provide client-facing technical support for our web and mobile products. Responding to support requests using our dedicated support
platform, you will respond to client support queries, assess reported issues and raise tasks for our development team for resolution, prioritising tasks according to urgency
● The role also implies taking ownership of customer relationships and serves as a liaison and advocate for our customers to the technical team and company. You will
be required to liaise with the development team to track the evolution of feature requests and defect resolution through the development lifecycle and maintain clients
informed on progress and expected delivery timeframes. You will also need to systematically gather client feedback with respect to business requirements and
feature requests so as to inform the EBANQ product roadmap.
● An important part of the role is being responsible for the timely delivery of deployments for newly onboarded clients. This entails liaising with our sales department, raising tasks for the development team and ensuring their timely completion.
● You will also be responsible for administering the provisioning of white-label mobile apps for clients. This requires overseeing the entire process of app preparation and
release, from procuring content from clients through to sharing test builds and obtaining approval from clients for the release of their apps to the Play and App
Stores. Mobile app updates will also need to be managed with the assistance of the development and QA teams.
● Maintain always the highest level of product knowledge to ensure you can adequately
support clients through reviewing new functionality and testing new product features
● Liaising with clients to schedule web maintenance tasks as required.
● Oversee the clients’ sandbox provisioning and the management of test environments
ensuring they are managed optimally;
● Ensuring client-facing online forms, knowledgebase articles and documentation is
● Identify areas to enhance existing processes and workflows.
● Assist with queries from leads as required.
● Attend regular internal check-in meetings to align expectations and identify pain
● University qualifications, preferably in a related field.
● Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role and familiar with the
stages involved in the software development life cycle. Experience in the
FinTech sector is a plus.
● Attention to detail and accuracy is of utmost importance, as is the ability to
effectively communicate issues.
● You must be a self-starter and be well-organised and capable of prioritising
multiple competing tasks/priorities.
● Robust interpersonal skills with evidence of teamwork and collaboration.
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with customers at all
levels. The primary business language at EBANQ is English and you must be a
native level communicator.
● Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, and must be able to problem-solve under pressure.
● The role reports directly to the Technical Director.
Location & Working hours:
Ideally you will be located in Málaga, Spain or Nicosia, Cyprus where EBANQ has operational
Remote working arrangements can be accommodated for the right candidate, subject to time
Working hours are 9.00 - 17:00 CET Mon-Fri with a degree of flexibility available.
Commensurate with experience.
- Customer Technical Support Specialist
- EBANQ Fintech SL
- Málaga, Espanha
- Commensurate with experience