At Domestika we’re looking for a Video Editor.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, to help them connect and learn from each other.
Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers in the creative field. From this grew a community of over 5 million people who are curious and passionate about learning new skills.
Today, Domestika produces online courses. We share editorial content for and with the best creative people in the world. We run creative events where teachers, creative professionals, and students all have the chance to share experiences, ideas, and projects.
What does the Video Editor of the Content Marketing team do at Domestika?
You will work creating Ads and editing promotional content related to Domestika courses and promotions linked to the company's communication campaigns. You will be in charge of the post-production of content.
We are looking for someone who has mastered the audiovisual language, is up to date with new trends, and knows how to adapt to the particularities of each project to join the Marketing video creation team.
The selected person will be part of the Content Marketing team. This team is in a growth phase so this is a time where there are many opportunities to develop innovative ideas and formats.
• High level of Spanish and English.
• 3 or more years of previous experience in editing promotional content for different marketing channels, especially social media.
• Mastery of video editing software (Premiere).
• Experience in basic color correction and sound editing.
• Global perspective during the process of creating visual marketing content.
• Basic knowledge of After Effects.
It is a plus if:
• You have experience with tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
• You have design knowledge.
• You know how to creatively incorporate all the elements of a marketing brief.
• You can skillfully and creatively handle the customization of a creative project.
• You are able to speak other languages (French, Italian, German, Portuguese, etc).
• You are passionate about everything creative.
• You have the ability to edit intuitively and proactively, with good taste for music selection and flexibility to adapt to different audiovisual languages.
• You understand the communication needs for promotional content for social networks.
• You edit new audiovisual creative formats that connect daily with our community.
• You are responsible for the quality of the visual and sound editing.
• You are highly sensitive and have a taste for narrative.
• You have artistic criteria.
• You pursue audiovisual excellence in each project.
• You are responsible and meet the delivery deadlines.
• You enjoy working as a team.
• You are proactive, suggest ideas, present new formats and adapt to new platforms.
• You are flexible and move freely in changing and demanding work environments.
• You are positive.
• You are an advocate of creativity.
• You communicate with clarity and passion and pass it on to the people who work with you.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative, and multicultural team.
• A fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along with your colleagues and • grow professionally.
• A salary according to your experience and profile.
Here you can see some examples of the Content team:
• Promo Campaign: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP-wW48Yx8Y
• Promo Course: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObGuFbOhahg
• Promo Category: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA6cmLWjgig
- Video Editor - Campaigns (Advanced English)
- According to experience