- Lead the different digital design projects, art digital team and inspire the creative team as well as being accountable for the creative deliverables.
- Communicate branding and content – collaborating and defending the best design choices both to your team and internal clients.
- Lead and responsible of the final art in all our platforms and a portfolio that combines strong branding, visual design, and stand out digital and social media campaigns and product design.
- Set up and make sure the outline, structure and visualization of the design, such as web pages or animations, with the use of creative software.
- Set up the brand guideline of our digital image, brand identity and brand book together with Studio team.
- Work together with Creative Team on conceptualization, new ideas, productions, final arts. Expand the ideas into something far beyond what’s expected or has been previously.
- Collaborate with Communication and Digital Marketing Department to improve digital designs in order to increase engagement and ROI.
- Search for latest trends and innovations at a graphic level, as well as competitor's analysis.
Build bridges between editorial concept into the online/digital world.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar, experience in Fashion is preferred.
- Ability to think strategically, creatively and collaboratively.
- Highly oriented to results, keep up to date with arts, innovation, latest trends.
- Advanced skills in Figma or Sketch, Invision Zeplin or similar and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge in After Effect or video editor will be a plus.
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- Digital Art Director
- Massimo Dutti
- Tordera, Espanha
- A convenir