Gamelearn is the world-leading company in skills training through video games and a pioneer in the development of game-based learning solutions. Gamelearn has revolutionized corporate training by developing the most awarded game-based learning platform in the world. With over 15 years of experience, we have trained more than 200,000 professionals from more than 5,000 companies across 5 continents (Coca-cola company, Apple, HP, Boeing, Pfizer, BCD travel, World Bank, IQVIA, etc.)
Our team is passionate about video games and personal development. We believe in having fun at work in a relaxed environment (our offices have foosball and ping pong tables, video game consoles, sofas, vending machines, etc.)
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing product marketing strategies and campaigns that effectively communicate the Gamelearn’s value proposition to specific buyer personas across all content mediums (newsletters, videos, website, events, sales collateral, etc.)
Join a young, multicultural, creative, and innovative team with an incredible purpose: to help adult learners reach their full potential. Ready to make learning fun again?
* Build on product messaging that sets new products and functionalities apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
* Communicate the vision and value of new products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
* Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
* Brief the press and PR teams about new products and features added to the Gamelearn platform
* Take part in presentations to communicate our products’ value proposition successfully and in a way that engages the audience
* Obtain insights into client’s usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
* Agree timelines and deadlines for the development of new products and features with product management and engineering departments
* Use market research data to establish product pricing competitively
* Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts that are attractive and communicate the value of our product in a simple and engaging way
* Speak and present products to both external and internal audiences and evangelize the Gamelearn platform
* Perform product testing to ensure quality and correct functionality of all modules in the platform, connecting to the client experience
* Plan and manage the product marketing budget, ensuring we have the tools and resources needed to execute powerful campaigns that attract and retain clients
* Competitive analysis to ensure our product roadmap is in-line with relevant trends for the markets in which we are present
* An undergraduate degree in either Marketing or business-related disciplines
* Experience in product marketing within SaaS companies
* Collaborative skills: You collaborate with multiple teams across the business. This will often include the sales and marketing department, the engineering department, product management, press and PR and senior executives.
* Communication skills: The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. You will frequently have to present new products and write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products, for various marketing channels.
* Research skills: Gain insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys and customer interviews will be part of this mix and you need to be well acquainted with these techniques.
- Product Marketing Manager
- Pozuelo de Alarcón, Espanha
- 20.000 € - 30.000 €