ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Barcelona based SEO Specialist to join our growing digital department. The SEO Specialist will be responsible for creating competitive analysis, developing and executing SEO strategies and campaigns.
You will be an enthusiastic person that would be able to work across several areas of health with both external and internal teams.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also give support to the Analytics Manager in all SEM campaigns on Google in order to maximize ROI. Responsibilities will include:
• Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing activities, content and uncover new opportunities
• Analyse competitor digital activities for insights
• Transform insights to qualitative and implementable recommendations for our client and internal team.
• Execute on page and off page SEO tasks
• Propose strategies to increase the number of visitors of website by achieving high-ranking placements in organic search results.
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
• Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
• Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
• Experience developing link-building and outreach activities will be a must.
• Understand the basics of paid search
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing in coordination with the Analytical manager.
• Research and analyze competitor advertising links
• Be familiar with re-marketing/retargeting strategies
• Define client metrics and relevant data sources
• Build reports from multiple sources
• Develop presentations that clearly synthesize learnings and data driven campaign enhancement/optimization opportunities to internal and client teams.
• Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
• In-depth experience with website & SEO analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Tag manager, Search console, Semrush, Sistrix, Href, Screaming frog).
EDUCATION AND TRENDS:
• Prepare to work remotely with team and client in different locations.
• Cooperate with co-workers and external partners to ensure SEO best practices are met.
• Keep best practices guidelines updated for colleagues including content manager, web developers and creative department.
• Keep up to date with SEO best practices and trends.
Skills & Experience:
• Proven experience as SEO Specialist (in healthcare would be a plus)
• Experience managing PPC campaign across Google. (search & display)
• Data lover with an analytical mind and a keen eye for process improvement.
• Superb communication and writing skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent team management capabilities
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a team
• Native or very high level of English (all communications and relations with internal team and client are with native english speakers)
We don’t believe you should ever stop learning or growing. Especially if you work for us. That’s why we invest in one of the most comprehensive professional growth and development programmes in the industry and make it available to all of our employees. Omnicom Health Group University combines internal and external classes with our own e-learning portal to help employees learn, grow, and advance.
This comes in addition to our external training budget, which allows for training as appropriate across roles.
Our motto is “Lifechanging”. That’s for our clients, their brands and their careers. And it’s for our agency, and the people who work here.
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- SEO Specialist
- CDM Barcelona
- Barcelona, Espanha
- 25.000 - 30.000 euros brutos/año