We are looking for a multidisciplinary Web Developer who is excited about delivering an amazing web experience through our e-commerce store.
If you are versatile, hands-on, well organized, capable of working independently as well as part of a team, and comfortable in a fast-paced international start-up environment, then this is your role!
As Web Developer, you are building and maintaining our web platform tappwater.co in a multilingual environment. Your main task is to support the eCommerce Manager, building cutting-edge frontend components as well as maintaining and extending the backend infrastructure. This position offers a variety of tasks and a large area of responsibility in web development.
Your role will strengthen the web team of the business unit, which is part of the marketing team.
- Design, build and evolve our Wordpress website from front to back
- Maintenance and extension of the tappwater.co backend infrastructure
- Creating and extending frontend components and elements
- Designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and based on a briefing
- Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Work in a cross-functional team and be capable of building interfaces together with the Digital Marketing, eCommerce Manager, Design Teams, UX etc.
- Collaborate with external backend development teams
- Create CSS or JS animations to improve UX
- Proven at least +3 years of working experience in web programming
- Experience working with WordPress and Elementor
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Adequate knowledge of relational database systems and web application development
- Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools
- Advanced English and Spanish
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Education in computer science or a related field
- Experience with Git, Jira
- JS or React.js libraries experience
- E-commerce experience
- Customer-centric oriented mentality
BENEFITS - WHAT WE OFFER:
Salary will vary depending on experience
Bonus based on performance
Be part of something that will make the world a better place
A real impact on company performance and growth
Great start-up culture and an international and friendly work environment
ABOUT TAPP WATER:
TAPP Water has the ambitious goal of avoiding 10bn plastic bottles by 2023 and build a $100m business. We do this through sustainable solutions that provide clean and tasty water from the tap. The company is based in Barcelona with a team of experienced entrepreneurs, product, digital and technology experts.
- Web Developer
- TAPP Water S.L.
- Barcelona, Espanha
- Carrer Taulat 113-115, Barcelona 08005