EU Business School Barcelona (EU) is part of the EU Group - a network of professionally accredited, high-ranking business schools established in 1973. We offer foundation, bachelor's (BBA/BA/BS) and master's (MBA/MS) both online and on campus, in a truly global environment.
About the job
We’re looking for a Website Manager to join our growing, international team on the EU Barcelona campus. As part of the EU Online Marketing Department, you will be responsible of maintaining all our websites’ content updated.
As our website manager, you will:
• Be responsible for the content update of all EU’s website structure. Maintain all content updated.
• Manage EU Business School’s CMS, working with developers' designers and editors to ensure it's meeting the needs of your organization
• Conduct content audits to identify gaps and redundancies in the site content
• Create and implement content schedules for people to produce or update content
• Work together with our Website Design manager and SEO specialist, analyzing analytics data to learn how users interact with our site
• Stay knowledgeable about our site's subject area.
• You enjoy working in a fast-paced, international environment, demonstrating the ability to identify growth opportunities, improve our digital performance.
• You are self-sufficient and proactive with strong attention to detail and time-management skills.
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Critical-thinker and problem-solver
• Team player
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• A minimum of two year’s experience in website content management.
• Experience with Drupal is a plus
• Up-to-date knowledge of the best online marketing practices and tools.
• Native level of English
What we offer
• A permanent contract.
• 40 hour per week schedule, Monday to Friday, on our Barcelona campus.
• Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
Esta oferta de emprego foi encerrada.
- Website Manager
- EU Business School
- Barcelona, Espanha