The Hotels Network is an award-winning technology company providing innovative software (B2B SaaS) for the hospitality industry. Since day one, we've worked hard to bring together an awesome team with deep expertise in hospitality, product design and consumer marketing. United by the mission to help hotel brands increase direct bookings, we build pioneering technology that enables any hotel to optimize their guests’ booking experience and regain their fair share of online revenue. We believe in what we do. As do thousands of hotels around the globe.
Based at our headquarters in Barcelona as well as in other strategic locations around the globe, The Hotels Network team is made up of over 70 people from 20 different nationalities. To fuel our continued rapid growth, we are looking for a UX Designer to join our team based in Barcelona and drive lead generation globally. This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a very ambitious company at a point where your work will have an immediate impact on its growth and results. And have fun doing it, too.
- Collaborate with other designers, data scientists, team managers and engineers to develop innovative and user-friendly products.
- Design new product features, from concept to final design.
- Look for solutions to complex problems.
- Gather feedback from the team, clients and end-users.
- Be proactive in doing your own research to suggest new ideas and design improvements to current features.
- Map and define the customer journey for current and new products.
- Test new features and ensure consistency in the overall user experience.
- A solid in-depth understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Ability to create low and high fidelity prototypes.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe and Sketch.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS principles.
- +3 years of relevant experience, including work with early-stage/new product conceptualization as well as shaping the new version and/or feature enhancements of existing products.
- Experience in user research and testing.
- Experience working in a SaaS and the travel sector.
- Experience creating and maintaining design systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Problem-solving skills
- Self-starter, high energy and positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Hands-on attitude and sense of initiative.
- Fun to work with.
What we offer:
- Learning environment.
- Having a real impact on a young and fast-growing company.
- Innovative technology company.
- Center of Barcelona with a nice office.
- International team environment.
- UX/UI Designer
- THE HOTELS NETWORK
- Barcelona, Espanha