At Domestika we are looking for a Teacher’s Account Manager.
As the Teacher's Account Manager, your main responsibility will be to manage the relationship between English-speaking teachers and Domestika throughout their experience on the platform. You will form part of the Programming team in Madrid, made up of specialized professional curators in the creative area where it all begins.
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those people who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. From this grew a community of more than 1,5-million-people who are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
Here’s what you’ll do as Teacher’s Account Manager:
• Be the main spokesperson in relationships with Domestika teachers who are leading professionals in the creative industry.
• Be responsible for guiding and informing teachers about the
legal conditions of contracts for Domestika courses.
• Coordinate with the Marketing and Communication team to keep up to date with the latest news of each teacher.
• Maintain close communication with teachers to guide them in the launch of their course and provides them with the tools they need to promote it.
• Follow-up with teachers to inform them about developments in Domestika and ensure that they are an active part of the community.
• Detect possible synergies between teachers and Domestika. Connect other internal teams with the latest teacher projects and in general, be capable of generating opportunities for new content formats, events and collaborations.
• Native english / Bilingual Spanish.
• Proven experience and skill in negotiation and communication (especially proposing and negotiating contracts with clients).
• At least 3 years managing accounts, clients or people in advertising agencies, within the cultural sector or similar.
• Experience coordinating teams and communicating projects internally.
• Experience in the field of audiovisual production.
• Sensitivity to the idiosyncrasy of the creative industry and its professionals.
• Ability to prioritise and manage several tasks simultaneously within tight deadlines.
• Experience in customer service (desirable).
• Academic training the area of creativity (desirable).
Here’s what we offer:
• Work in one of the leading companies in the creative industry with a creative, demanding and collaborative team.
• An honest salary according to your experience.
- Teacher’s Account Manager (English)
- Madrid, Espanha
- A convenir