At Domestika we’re looking for a Video Copywriter - Content Creator (Native English).
Domestika is one of the largest growing creative communities within the creative industry. It all started as a small but dynamic showcase of creative professionals, to help them connect and learn from each other. Years later, born from this core value, Domestika widened its reach by designing and producing online courses for all those people who want to learn and improve professionally with the best teachers. From this grew a community of over-1,5 million-people who, are constantly curious and passionate about learning new skills.
Today, Domestika produces online courses. We share editorial content for and with the best creative people in the world. We run creative events where teachers, creative professionals, and students all have the chance to share experiences, ideas, and projects.
What does a social media writer do at Domestika?
You will work along our Media Team at our Madrid office, in a fun, fast-moving and friendly environment, helping create stories that will live throughout our organic and paid channels (Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook).
• Native English speaker.
• Advanced Spanish.
• Excellent written and oral ability to express in English.
• 5 or more years of experience creating and writing in the digital field (social media, advertising, fiction/documentary).
• Ability to show a creative script portfolio, especially for social media.
It’s a plus:
• SEO knowledge is welcome.
• You are passionate about anything creative.
• You translate your passion into engaging pieces that wow our audience.
• You think about new formats on the go, design and communicate them effectively within your team members.
• You don’t just think and write, you use judgement and autonomy to find and solve problems within projects and workflow.
• You will be working hand in hand with your video editor, to create a diverse range of creative formats.
• Audiovisual language is your mother tongue and you are familiar with creative jargon and are up to date on last trends.
• You have experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams and can communicate ideas in an inspiring and effective way.
• Ability to understand our brand values and translate them in all the pieces you will be working at.
• Unquestionable artistic judgement and knowledge of the user needs to select subjects and to craft stories around that.
• Leadership to help teams and inspire them to work.
• You pursue audiovisual excellence in every project.
• You’re committed to meet deadlines.
• You’re a team player.
• You ‘re proactive, suggesting ideas, introducing new formats and adapting to new platforms.
• You‘re flexible and thrive in fast-moving environments.
• You’re positive.
• You're a champion of creativity.
• You communicate clearly and passionately when leading your team.
• Sensitivity and common sense.
What do we offer?
• Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
• A creative, dynamic, exciting, collaborative and multicultural team.
• Fast-moving environment in which you can hone your skills, learn along your colleagues and grow professionally.
• An honest salary according to your experience and profile.
What do we need from you so that you can apply?
• Your CV.
• A portfolio with some of your work.
• A motivation letter explaining why you think you are the right person for this position.
• Once we review the aforementioned, our team will reach out to you with a simple assignment.
- Video Copywriter - Content Creator (Native English)
- Madrid, Espanha
- A convenir