Spark44 is a new type of agency, established as a joint venture with Jaguar Land Rover globally.
We’re not an in-house department; we’re a separate business specialist in automotive and luxury goods.
We are responsible for helping to drive the astounding growth of Jaguar Land Rover. It is a task we take seriously and at the same enjoy. It takes skill, professionalism, and creativity in finding solutions in the broadest sense and to constantly strive to be best-in-class.
We are above all a team that derives the greatest fulfillment form business and personal success that is created together.
Skills, experience and qualifications required
• Bachelor's degree or above with 3-4 years of experience in a similar position
• Good analytical skills, oriented to results, methodical with a great sense of initiative, and ability to work under pressure
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• A multi-tasker, capable of dealing with multiple responsibilities while maintaining efficient productivity with tight deadlines
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Experience in technical projects that involve programming: be able to liaise with technical developers and understand the key elements that lie behind technical projects.
• Be very familiar with projects that include programming and with the dialogue with the programming department.
• Advanced written and spoken English is required for the role
• CRM experience would be of interest but not essential
Collaborate in the creation and execution of digital marketing strategies and development of new technical tools
• Help define goals & KPIs and create systems to track those throughout the project
• Roadmap definition: scope, deliverables, schedule planning, and coordinate activation across multiple teams
• Act as the liaison between programming, data and account management teams
• Brief to programming and data team
• Test, resolve defects and provide continuous support
• Oversee, coordinate and review all requests submitted by the different stakeholders
• Manage client expectations with regard to deadlines, deliverables, and budget overages
• Provide progress status and adhere to estimated timings
• Dedicated market event set-up support including requirement collection (event type, programming and data requirements), management and development of digital projects and applications (knowledge of google analytics will be valued)
• Report to the Senior Management team.
- Project Manager
- Madrid, Espanha
- To be discussed