At Domestika we are looking for an Online Marketing Specialist with an entrepreneurial spirit and who is passionate about the digital world.
Your main responsibility will be to contribute to the growth of Domestika through the advertising and digital marketing channels. You will be part of the Marketing Team at the office in Barcelona (Spain).
Domestika is the largest community for creative professionals in Spanish. We produce the best courses with the best professionals and we proudly tell everyone what we do.
The company is based in San Francisco, California. The team is distributed in 9 countries. Domestika has the support of one of the most relevant funds in Silicon Valley (USA).
What will you do as an Online Marketing Specialist?
• Manage advertising campaigns for Facebook and AdWords.
• Learn strategic operations in marketing campaigns on Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Pinterest, among other digital platforms.
• Launch campaigns and promotions in coordination with the team.
• Account optimization (testing, editing, budget revision).
• Report and analyze the main metrics and align them to Domestika's goals and KPIs.
• Suggest and implement ideas and projects that improve the digital marketing strategy.
• Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business or similar.
• Passion and interest in the latest trends in the digital world.
• Being proactive to improve processes and have a high analytical ability to analyze decision-making oriented data.
• Native Spanish and proficiency in both spoken and written English.
• Flexibility, efficiency and ability to adapt to changing situations.
• Team and dynamic communication skills.
• Show initiative to suggest new and disruptive ideas that improve campaign results.
• High level of demand and perfectionism.
What do we offer in return?
• Work in one of the reference companies in the creative industry.
• Training and support in Google Ads and Facebook Ads by ex-employees of both companies.
• The opportunity to grow professionally and be responsible for paid channels in new countries.
• Be part of a fun, creative, cooperative and multicultural team.
• Good working environment in a modern office in Barcelona city center (Spain).
- Online Marketing Specialist (English)
- Barcelona, Espanha
- A convenir